31 Dec 2011

On The 1st Day of Summer (In Malaysia)....

Hello strangers! :)

So you knew that I went back home last summer. I had a blast! It was one long holiday, that I've felt like I'm an unemployed old hag, but I actually did quite a lot of stuffs, that I rarely have the time to even touch my laptop!

The first thing I did when I've reached Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), was to hire a cab to get me straight to my friends' apartment at Shah Alam, Selangor. I've asked Teri to get me some food from the nearest restaurant since I was so starving, but it was so spicy, and I have to tell you that I can't handle spicy foods that well. :(

I was in their room, with my luggage in the middle of the room, wide opened, and my friends all around the bag. I took out the stuffs that I brought from Bristol, passing them one by one to my friends. The hands just keep on coming, until I've felt like my luggage has decreased in weight by a half! No, I'm kidding. Ha ha! It was fun, you know. I've felt like I was Santa, who came during the summer to all those kids who have been extra good during the year.

At my friends' place, I was very well fed, and I was very lazy. We woke up in the middle of the day, and sleep in the middle of the dawn....huh? We went out to Giant every day, like EVERY DAY.... and it was all fun. I really miss these bright people. If only that they are studying here in the UK, I will never stay at my house during the holiday. I will raid their houses instead! Ha ha!

Anyway, how was your summer?

2 comments:

Avocado said...

I am no good in buying gift because selalunya i will keep the gift for myself sebab semua yg saya beli utk org lain saya pandai suka and end up saya beli buku yg saya sdh baca bagi dorang...

Miki Aya said...

Hahahaha. I did that sometimes too. Oh no! :)