Have you ever swallowed coins, or anything 'funny' before? I did! I've swallowed some coins, and other stuffs when I was younger. Thinking back about it, I just couldn't figure out why I did it. I've stopped though.
A farmer from India, Kamleshwar Singh underwent a surgery after experiencing an excruciating stomach pain, but did not survive. It was later confirmed that a huge numbers of bolts, keys, coins and pellets were found on the base of his stomach, all the way through his intestines (weighed 6kg!).
So.....If you've ever swallowed any odd objects before, and still are.... I reckon you better stop now. It is not safe.
Take care, and eat cupcakes instead :)