24 May 2011

I'm still alive x)

Hiya!

There was a big commotion in the US, regarding on "The Rapture" that was believed to come yesterday. However, today came, and I'm pretty sure that I am still alive and kicking. I wonder....... if I've missed the part when God says May 21 will be the end of the world. 


Before the world comes to an end, I am more concerned in my exams that will start tomorrow. If I fail, that's pretty much the end of the world for me. So, to prevent that from happening, I will need to squeeze the lemon out of my *petty* brain, and hope for the best in my papers. *fingers-crossed*


My imagination told me that this is how my brain looks like at the moment. It'll be any time now before it cracks into two....or more..... Ha ha!  Let us wish that I have a spare brain, when that time comes x).

Anyway, assuming that my sanity will remain intact a few weeks later, I'll be more than happy to post more crappy entries in this humble site of mine, and will resume with doubling the cherries on your entries.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Wen said...

damnit! it was on my birthday. lol.

Miki Aya said...

Ah! They should have shown more love for your sake, yeah?

Anyway, sorry for not noticing it, so....

Happy Birthday Wency :) God bless you abundantly :)

Okayarms said...

Haaha LOL 21st.

Well, IF you're wondering what I'm thinking. I believe the end is coming but not entirely, like 49/51, the latter is believing it. I feel that the planet has been exploited too much by us... or just that it's expiry date is coming. Just look at the disasters around the world...

Blah, but I still kinda refuse to believe that because there are so much things I wanna do first! haaha

Miki Aya said...

The world is ending, of course......but, I still wish for it to end long after my death :)

It's just that.....when people started to predict a certain date for the world to end, it just doesn't seems real. We could never know that....isn't it?

Arms said...

What I meant was that I feel like the world is going to end during my lifetime :P while I am still alive and well on it!

Hmm, but most believe it's 2012 haaha.
Well, I can't wait to see how ridiculous people will react when the date comes closer to next year's Dec...

simpodonvilla said...

"21st May that's a bummer - why can't they wait until after Kaamatan. I wanted to go balik Kampung for Kaamatan.
That's the problem with these end of the world events - they are always very poorly organised. Look what happened to the poor old dinosaurs" LOL...
Im still alive...poinpasi oku poh t..26hb nondo..(^^,)