14 Apr 2011

My new obsession :)

MATTHEW REILLY

Yeah, that is his name, the writer of the books that I've enjoyed so much, and will continue to enjoy them more throughout my life (I think). Up to date, I have read only three of his books, and they have proven worthy to one's eyes, thus I am currently trying to collect all of his other writings;

Jack West Jr. Novel Series
1. Five Greatest Warriors, The

2. Six Sacred Stones, The (ip)

3. Seven Ancient Wonders
{(ip & r), No self-owned picture available since this book was left back at my parents' house}

Scarecrow Novel Series
1. Hell Island

2. Scarecrow (ip)

3. Area 7 (ip)

4. Ice Station (ip & r) 

Stand Alone Novels
1. Hover Car Racer

2. Temple (ip & r)

3. Contest

Legends:
ip - in possession
r - read

Looking at my list right now, there are still four books that I need to hunt, and devour. Ha ha ha! Anyway, if you enjoy reading as much as I do, and you saw these books on the rack, pick one up. I strongly recommend them! 

Cheers! :)

No comments: