27 Dec 2012

(30DBC) Day 27- Dream destination

Hi people!

I'd like to make an all around the world visit someday. Since I've covered quite a number of places around Europe already, I can now dream of traveling all over Asia, and going on further when I'm richer next time.

As a side, these are the places that I've visited over my 22 long years;
  1. Bristol, UK
  2. London, UK
  3. Bath, UK
  4. Salisbury, UK
  5. Nottingham, UK
  6. Brighton, UK
  7. Sussex, UK
  8. Leicester, UK
  9. Birmingham, UK
  10. Leeds, UK
  11. York, UK
  12. Manchester, UK
  13. Swansea, UK
  14. Faro, Portugal
  15. Lisbon, Portugal
  16. Madrid, Spain
  17. Alicante, Spain
  18. Bratislava, Slovakia
  19. Vienna, Austria
  20. Hungary, Budapest
  21. Cardiff, UK
  22. Ledbury, UK
  23. Wells, UK
  24. Munich, Germany
  25. Salzburg, Austria
  26. Abstadt, Germany
  27. Black Forest, Germany
  28. Zurich, Switzerland

3 comments:

Avocado said...

wow....you've travel alot..... I always wanted to visit Budapest.

Avocado said...

I only can pray to get rich or marry a white guy so tat they can take me ther....lol..now i am being so ridiculous.

aemynadira said...

its so good to be u!! haha. traveling around the world is one of my dreams..someday i will ;)