10 Dec 2012

(30DBC) Day 11- Something that pissed you off

Hello everybody!

So, I've been trying to sleep early these few days, but I always ended up waking up in the middle of the night due to my extra sharp hearing (this only happens at night though).

It annoys me when I became too conscious of any single noise when I was trying to catch some good solid sleep at night. The clock was ticking too loud, my housemate and her company were talking too loud, my neighbors were too loud, and even my heartbeats were too loud. Gosh!

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'll try sleeping with earplugs from now on.

:)

2 comments:

Aki said...

U have not enough exercise there my dear.. :p.. I'm one of those with the 'too good hearing'.. So I Know.. :p

Miki Aya said...

maybe i should exercise more then? but.....it's too cold to go out now :(