15 Mar 2011

Dieting; List of do and don't (by Lauren White)

So, I was busy indulging myself in this lovely book, I've decided that I should share it to the world :)
I found it in a charity shop, and it cost me 1 pound! Sweet! (The actual price is 4.99 pounds.)

Anyway, let us get back to the real deal. Here are the yes and no for dieting;

1.
Do wear vertical stripes.

Don't wear horizontal stripes.

(Me in horizontal stripes)

2.
Do check your weight.

Don't do it in public.

3.
Do put a lock on the refrigerator.

Don't throw away the key!


4.
Do set goals.

Don't be ridiculous!

5.
Do keep well-stocked cupboard.

Don't shop when you are hungry.


Hope these will help you to alleviate the pressure of losing some weight!
Cheers, love.





1 comment:

Neils Isaac J Wen said...

Hehehehe...funny. Tba2 kluar pla gmbr ko mka kna tutup pkai bunga..hahaha..tp nmpk ramping ja d gmbr pun.....LOL.