19 Feb 2011

Thud! Thud! Thud ! vs. Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang! I was awaken by these few loud bangs on my floor. So, I was like, what the hell is going on down there? I looked at the watch, it was freaking 7 am! 




I stayed on bed, thinking about the loud bangs, then I heard it, the culprit to all this confusion. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! As expected, not long after that, the loud bangs follow from under. Right below my bed! 




Gosh! I can't take this any more. I understood that the lady from flat below was annoyed with the continuous and dedicated thuds. I knew, because I am too, but all the bangs have to stop. I am innocent here! 


I've made up my mind, so I jumped out of bed, with my hair pointing in every directions they could be, grab a fleece from my armchair, wrapped myself, and walked outside to flat below.








I've figured as much as the lady heard me opening my door, so it seems like she was waiting for me in front of her door. When she opened the door, I quickly told her that the thuds were definitely not my doing. I was asleep, and awoken by her bangs, and once she realizes that I am indeed, an innocent young maiden, words of apologies streamed from her mouth continuously. 


Satisfied, I walk back upstairs to proceed with my beauty sleep. However, it was already 8 am. Well, of course it is still pretty dark outside, but I am pretty much awake from all the thuds, and bangs, and the peace talk. So, here I am, in front of my laptop, telling the whole world about my disturbed sleep :). Bear with me, please.


P/s: If you are unsatisfied with something, tell it straight to the person in question. Don't show your dissatisfaction with childish acts of revenge. That is so not cool. But hey, look at the bright side! I am awake now ;)


Anyway, cheers, love :)

No comments: