A friend of mine came and stayed with me for a week during the holiday, and she told me that science students are normally people with the lowest average value of common sense. So, I told her that I don't think it is so, since I believe that as a science student myself, I've got loads of that (I think).
She left after a week, and I was left alone, thinking about her words.... and it started to make sense now. How?
Well, here are some examples:
(Putting aside your laziness....)
1) If you saw that the kitchen counter (and/or the sink) was (were) filled with YOUR unwashed dishes, it's just common sense to wash them, isn't it?
2) If you saw that the dustbin was filled to the brim, it's just common sense to change the plastic bag, isn't it?
3) If you mess a common space, it's just common sense to clean up your own mess, isn't it?
4) If the toilet roll was used up to the brown part of it, it's just common sense to throw that brown thingy, and replace it with a new one, isn't it?
5) If the drainer was overloaded with plates, bowls, and stuffs, it's just common sense to keep them in the cupboard, isn't it?
6) ...and many others...
However, these are just not happening. I mean, how can you not think of doing all that, especially when post-its were posted every where visible, and reminders were given orally, and constantly? This can only mean that these smart people are just too dumb to have common sense. Well, being smart or dumb are actually not the point here. I just wanted to rant on things, and saying that these people do not have common sense doesn't sound harsh enough. Why not just call them, the "Dumb, Smart People".
Okay. Peace (Y).