30 Nov 2012

30-days Blog Challenge

Hello, hello.

I'm going to write at least a post a day for 30 days, even though that nobody actually reads my blog. Wahaha!

Anyway, with this challenges, I might be more inspired to visit my blog in the future. *wink*

Day 01- 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- What do people notice about you?
Day 03- Childhood memories
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you've been to

 Day 06- Favorite book(s)
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to currently
Day 11- Something that pissed you off
Day 12- Why do you write
Day 13- Something you miss
Day 14- Something that makes you happy
Day 15- My fashion sense is best described as
Day 16- What is your idea of fun? 
Day 17- If I could be anybody in this world,who could it be?
Day 18- How would a boy impress you?
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Favorite color, and why.
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- A fitness regime
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your ex
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Dream destination
Day 28- What is my typical day like?
Day 29- If I were to fall to my neighbor, I would..
Day 30- A photograph of town/city you lived in.

Hopefully, this will be a fun experience!

4 comments:

The Skatemusicianer said...

I'm still reading! :D

Sonnenschein said...

want me to join?

Miki Aya said...

Thanks Larry!

Why not, ying fang! :)

Avocado said...

Hey u reli did it....i trsf the whole thing back to cherriemia.blogspot.com

haha