31 Jul 2011

Tell you what.....

I've lost my precious Darling before......
I was devastated, and deeply heartbroken.
However, I'm not as sad as I've expected right now because Darling's baby girl is a 'photostated copy' of her, except for the fact that Darling's fur was brown, and the daughter is black and white.
To make things even better, she had just delivered 6 puppies on the 26th of June.
Too bad that two of them didn't make it out alive :(....
Well, I'll upload their photos when they have gotten cuter later. Until then, take care!

6 comments:

aemynadira said...

Oh my....I'm sorry to hear that, dear....at least she gave you babies before she's left....be strong okay.
Btw I hope you're doing okay. It's been a while didn't hear from you. I miss you :)

Okayarms said...

Hey hey Miki Aya... welcome back! It seems that a lot of people missed you :D

And I dunno whether you know about this but here you go ;)

And I look forward to your new 4 puppies. Quite sad about the two of them which didn't make it.

Well, happy Monday yo!

Wen said...

Thought you were talking about ur bf..kahkah..btw, how r u aya? how's ur holiday?

Miki Aya said...

You are right, Aemy. It was pretty hard to raise the babies since their mother was lost when they were still so small. Nobody can exactly replace a mother, yeah? Thankfully, they are a year old now, and another batch of babies were delivered. Ah! The house is in chaos now.

Miki Aya said...

Hey Arms! I was back for a while, but I haven't really got the opportunity for blogging. Well, I did made an effort to go around and read what has been happening around you lovely people. Yeah, I will show off my puppies soon enough. Wait for it :)

Miki Aya said...

Ha ha! I won't be blogging much about it if I was left by my bf. I will be crying myself out in a corner of my house about it instead. My holiday was reeeeeaaaallllyyyy long. I mean it. I didn't go out much, but I just can't find the time to do anything else. So much things to do at home.