23 Nov 2013

It's not as easy...

I bid you "Hello!", fellow earthlings.

It has been so long... in fact, it has been too long since I've last posted anything on this humble little blog-site of mine. I've always thought that I'd be able to type/share as much posts as I wanted after I've dealt with all my study-related matters.

How wrong I was.

It's not as easy as I thought to actually click on the 'new post' button, and start typing away. It's as if I've lost my mojo, my groove, my inspiration - or whatever you'd normally call it - to blog. It's depressing to be in this situation, sometimes. I'd sit there, somewhere, watching something, anything... and my mind will wander about every little possibilities. If I had actually wrote down these 'stuffs' playing in my mind, I could probably stand a chance of publishing my own book(s).

Who knows?

So... how have you been?

Pardon me. Where's my manners? I should have asked this early on... but, there you have it. How are you? I'm being such an anti-social, aren't I? Blame it on the speed of the internet. Especially, at my humble little village. The internet is close to being nonexistent! How is that still possible? It's the.... 21st (?) century! Internet should be available everywhere - high on top of the mountain, deep inside the forest!

Anyway, it's midnight now and I'm in serious need of my beauty sleep. However, there's so much to blog about! I'll hold these thoughts, and hope to be more inspired to blog more tomorrow... or the day after tomorrow... or someday.

Hah! Who am I kidding?

Take care for now!

1 comment:

Winnie Irene said...

Welcome back jal! ive missed u on blog. hehe